Helping healthcare companies build digital health products with clinical impact
We accelerate medtech innovation
Accelerate Product Development
From MVP to Scaled Product.
We are a healthcare software development group that actively pursues companies with a strict formula for success.
We can help you scale and accelerate your startup with a two-prong approach:
Physician expert network
Solving for data drive application, visualization, and interoperability
We are a full service software development firm with domain expertise in population health and value-based care. We work with healthcare companies of all stages to build software products with high clinical impact.
Our enterprise solutions include
Natural language processing
ML and predictive modelling
Data driven full stack development
Building Remote Teams
Helping you build a global product development team
Hiring remote engineering teams is a great strategy if implemented properly.
Remote teams can easily:
We specialize in building healthcare technology that has clinical impact
& Technology Architecture
& Clinical Natural Language Processing
End to end development from concept to a viable product.
Population Health and emr interoperability startup
We have built out a pop health platform for a startup with the ability to read, write and digest real time data. for the value based care market that allows for an integration with an EMR for an enhanced workflow around Physician Coding. The solution also has a complex stack of tech ranging from Python, Java and MERN along with NLP and predictive AI modelling.
Clinic and Hospitals
We built out a cloud based platform that will allow for improved surgical training. The platform enables trainers and trainees to interact and review progress via a tablet based application. The custom application allows faculty to critique and give feedback to residents on actual cases in real time. This increased their output and allowed improved training for residents.
Robotics and data aggregation
We helped an early stage robotics company collect and make sense of its data allowing them to scale quicker. The data sources were driven by a combination of hardware, mobile application and EMR sources. We were also able to build our machine learning models to predict the likelihood of patients recovery and readmission.
Big Pharmaceuticals and remote device monitoring
We have worked with a large pharmaceutical company to build a platform that will allow for collecting real world data on a rare disease. The challenge in collecting real world data circles around how to make it intuitive for users to use the product on a daily basis and on how to manage the data in terms of security and HIPAA compliance. We were able to accomplish this by ensuring both the application and the infrastructure was set up to be secure and compliant.
Patient engagement and full stack engineering
We have built a complete health and wellness platform similar to YELP using a combination of multiple technology stacks resulting in scalable adoption. This startup was able to build a massive social network of healthcare and wellness providers driven by community based reviews.
The latest in Healthcare Technology
- Remote Monitoring for Cardiac Patients: Interview with Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, CEO of BiotricityBiotricity, a medtech company based in California, developed the Bioflux system, a mobile cardiac telemetry device. The system is a three channel ECG monitor, and it enables continuous data collection and data transmission to a call center in the case of anomaly detection. If the detected issue is considered to be serious, a clinician can […] Read more »
- Ultrasound Patch Monitors Blood FlowResearchers at the University of California San Diego created an ultrasound patch that can measure blood flow in vessels as deep as 14 cm within the body. The stretchy patch can be applied to the skin and may help clinicians to monitor and diagnose various conditions, including blockages that could cause an infarct. The patch […] Read more »
- Oscillating Magnetic Field Shrinks Glioblastoma TumorAt the Houston Methodist Neurological Institute, researchers have developed a device that generates a magnetic field and used it to successfully shrink a glioblastoma tumor in a patient volunteer. The device is worn on the head each day during treatment, and uses an oscillating magnetic field to disrupt biochemical processes in cancer cells. While the […] Read more »
- Heart Model Simulates Mechanical Load on Cardiac TissuesResearchers at Carnegie Mellon University, along with collaborators in the Netherlands, have developed a heart model consisting of engineered cardiac muscle tissue that is attached to an elastic material. The design allows the team to mimic the mechanical forces experienced by heart tissue in the body, which should provide them with more accurate data when […] Read more »
- Nominations open for the 2021 Digital Health AwardsOnline nominations are now open for the 2021 Digital Health Awards which celebrate the digital achievements of NHS IT leaders. Read more »
- Northern Ireland pens deal with First DataBank for clinical decision toolHealth and Social Care Northern Ireland (HSCNI) have penned a deal with First DataBank to supply a clinical decision support solution. Read more »
- Covid passport app launched in Northern Ireland this weekThe Norther Ireland Department of Health has launched CovidCertNI to make it easier for people to access their Covid passport on their smartphone or tablet. Read more »
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey expands Perfect Ward rolloutBarnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust has rolled out quality improvement technology Perfect Ward to community health services in Enfield. Read more »