Helping healthcare companies build digital health products with clinical impact
We accelerate medtech innovation
Accelerate Product Development
From MVP to Scaled Product.
We are a healthcare software development group that actively pursues companies with a strict formula for success.
We can help you scale and accelerate your startup with a two-prong approach:
Physician expert network
Solving for data drive application, visualization, and interoperability
We are a full service software development firm with domain expertise in population health and value-based care. We work with healthcare companies of all stages to build software products with high clinical impact.
Our enterprise solutions include
Natural language processing
ML and predictive modelling
Data driven full stack development
Building Remote Teams
Helping you build a global product development team
Hiring remote engineering teams is a great strategy if implemented properly.
Remote teams can easily:
We specialize in building healthcare technology that has clinical impact
& Technology Architecture
& Clinical Natural Language Processing
End to end development from concept to a viable product.
Population Health and emr interoperability startup
We have built out a pop health platform for a startup with the ability to read, write and digest real time data. for the value based care market that allows for an integration with an EMR for an enhanced workflow around Physician Coding. The solution also has a complex stack of tech ranging from Python, Java and MERN along with NLP and predictive AI modelling.
Clinic and Hospitals
We built out a cloud based platform that will allow for improved surgical training. The platform enables trainers and trainees to interact and review progress via a tablet based application. The custom application allows faculty to critique and give feedback to residents on actual cases in real time. This increased their output and allowed improved training for residents.
Robotics and data aggregation
We helped an early stage robotics company collect and make sense of its data allowing them to scale quicker. The data sources were driven by a combination of hardware, mobile application and EMR sources. We were also able to build our machine learning models to predict the likelihood of patients recovery and readmission.
Big Pharmaceuticals and remote device monitoring
We have worked with a large pharmaceutical company to build a platform that will allow for collecting real world data on a rare disease. The challenge in collecting real world data circles around how to make it intuitive for users to use the product on a daily basis and on how to manage the data in terms of security and HIPAA compliance. We were able to accomplish this by ensuring both the application and the infrastructure was set up to be secure and compliant.
Patient engagement and full stack engineering
We have built a complete health and wellness platform similar to YELP using a combination of multiple technology stacks resulting in scalable adoption. This startup was able to build a massive social network of healthcare and wellness providers driven by community based reviews.
The latest in Healthcare Technology
- Robotic Brace Measures Neck Mobility in Cancer PatientsPatients with head and neck cancer frequently require surgical removal of lymph nodes from the neck. While this is necessary, it can cause pain and stiffness that can persist for a long time after surgery. Assessing neck mobility of such patients would be useful, as it would allow doctors to identify deficits in range of […] Read more »
- Nanoparticles for Tumor Imaging and Cancer Urine TestingScientists at MIT have announced that they developed novel nanoparticles to detect cancer in urine samples. As well as detecting the presence of tumors, the nanoparticles can also accumulate at tumor sites and function as an imaging agent, helping to identify their location. These multifunctional particles could be very useful for routine cancer screening and […] Read more »
- AI Powered Health Assistant for Seniors: Interview with Ryan Howard, CEO of 100Plus100Plus, a California medtech company, created a suite of remote patient monitoring technologies. These include a digital weight scale, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, and blood glucose monitor. The company recently launched Ava, an AI powered healthcare assistant that is specifically intended for senior patients who may not be tech savvy or as open to new […] Read more »
- DNA Origami to Trap Viruses Inside BodyResearchers at the Technical University of Munich have developed a method to create tiny virus traps that can bind viral particles and render them harmless within the body. The technique relies on DNA origami to create self-assembling hollow nanocapsules, which are lined with molecules that will bind viruses and prevent them from leaving. With a […] Read more »
- Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS FT partners with CivicaA partnership between Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust and Civica will deliver joined-up access to medical records for clinicians. Read more »
- System C buys medicines management specialist WellSkySystem C has acquired medicines management specialist Wellsky in a bid to strengthen its EPR offering and compete with US rivals. Read more »
- Government reveals NHS Covid-19 app self-isolation changesThe government has announced the sectors where workers may qualify for an exemption to self-isolation rules if they are pinged by the NHS Covid-19 app. Read more »
- Fujitsu launches solution which supports cloud-based Epic EPRsFujitsu has launched a solution which will allow NHS trusts and other healthcare organisations in the UK to host their Epic EPR in the cloud. Read more »